1. FILL out a JUJ membership form and make a contribution.
2. TELL your friends and family about the work of JUJ and urge them to become members, too.
3. ATTEND a JUJ forum or working group meeting.
4. ARRANGE FOR a JUJ workshop or forum to be conducted at your synagogue, school or organization.
5. PARTICIPATE in community events and training cosponsored by JUJ to tackle bias and organize for social justice.
6. ORGANIZE a house party to raise money for JUJ.
7. JOIN a JUJ working group to be part of guiding and planning JUJ’s work.
Click here to JOIN now!
A Word Document will be downloaded. Please fill it out and send it in.
The address is in the Word Document.
JUJ - Jews United for Justice
Attn. Ellen Alper, Treasurer
Email Ellen here